I aim to capture the day in a relaxed way, blending in but getting those special moments. I will start off with the bridal/groom’s preparation and get some stunning shots of the most nerve-racking part of the day – don’t worry, I’ve seen it all before! From there I will go wherever you want me to, but typically document some of the guests arriving and document some candid moments. I then cover the ceremony, speeches and reception. At every point, I will capture the action, dancing, laughing, crying and emotion of the day!
I will stay until you want me gone but I love to see the party in the evening and pride myself on capturing the mood at this point – as this can be an especially important momento of the day as everyone lets their hair down!
For that added peace of mind, I am fully and professionally insured with Policy Bee for any eventuality.
My prices will always be as simple as they can be. That’s why I tell you exactly what you are getting up front, with no hidden fees. I offer one simple package with everything you need for the perfect day. For 2019, this consists of the following:
- A meet up before the big day, so that we can get to know each other, drink some coffee (or tea if that’s your poison) and freely discuss exactly what you want and what your plans are.
- A pre-wedding venue check, to make sure I know the best spots and where to take those beautiful photos.
- Fully flexible, truly all day photography, from the preparation before the ceremony through to the evening.
- I will provide a couple of social media-ready photos on the night of the wedding so that you can share them instantly with loved ones.
- All photos will be provided after the wedding in your own personalised and secure password-protected online photo gallery. Not only that but you will get your own little care box with a physical USB stick with high quality and social media ready photos.
// 2021 // £1349 || 2022 // Not Currently Available //
I also offer some specially selected extras for your wedding – I have listed these below for you to see!
- A second photographer for the day // £349
- Engagement/pre-wedding shoot // £349
- Essentials Wedding Album // £139
- And the best till last… A handcrafted bespoke wedding album // From £449
- These albums are truly special. I love how they preserve the memories of your day and I really am passionate about them. Please click here to learn more about them – I’m sure you’ll end up loving them as much as I do!
A Walk Through The Day
I always love to capture the preparation before the wedding and all of the excitement and emotion that comes with it. As a documentary photographer, this is a key part in remembering your day and all of the feelings that you both felt! From the father of the bride seeing his daughter for the first time, to the best man worrying about losing his friend forever, these images will show it all.
There are many parts to the wedding after the preparation and I love to get candid photos of friends and family during this time, capturing the reactions and happy faces of people when they see the bride in her dress for the first time is priceless! I also love to capture that intimate feeling during the ceremony, the nerves in the faces of the couple and the elation of the guests.
The evening for many couples is the where the fun starts! I will again capture beautiful candid photos of the joy and fun that everyone is having and I will always stay until late to ensure I document the best and most memorable moments of the day.
After the Wedding
After the wedding ends and everyone begins to recover from the day, I will go back to my office and begin to look through the moments that I captured. This is an extensive process, involving a comprehensive backup process to ensure that your photographs are as safe as possible and an intricate editing process over the next few weeks. I make sure that the colours are beautifully corrected and that all the photographs are tidied up so that they look their absolute best for you to remember the day! At this point I can also immortalise those beautiful images in one of my stunning new boutique wedding albums. These are handmade in the UK, exactly to your specification. I offer a huge range of personalisation options and bespoke finishes such as gold foiling as standard. There really is no better way to remember the best day of your life!